Sunday, September 16, 2007

I began hosting my live talk show The End Of The Week As We Know It about 4 years ago in New York. I did an opening monologue based on the week’s events, interviewed a guest(The Nation’s Eric Alterman and former Clinton press secretary Jake Siewert among others) and then hosted a roundtable of comedians and writers weighing in on the news of the week. I plan on doing a version of that show on stage and on the Web soon, but today I launch a weekly blog of my observations of the past week. I hope to add video soon.

1 comment:

As I Say said...

You are right on the money, young man, although I do not understand your comment about buying condos in Baghdad. It seems to me that right now probably is the best time to buy a condo there, since the prices are probably low and the maintenance fees are no doubt non-existent. I can't say I'm an expert on the condo situation in Iraq, but I will be keeping an eye on it, and not just because I am the vice president of my own condo association. Well, it's really a co-op. But still. Anyway, I enjoyed your blog and will recommend it at our next board meeting.